Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Fudge" Popsicles

Further adventures in Popsicle making... This time we have CHOCOLATE!. I think I used too little chocolate because my Fudgesicles came out weird and cracked looking. I also think my chocolate chips were not real chocolate. They refused to melt properly in my double boiler. Sometimes I really wonder what I am doing making these Popsicles. I am making them in a very anti-intuitive fashion. I never would imagine HEATING ingredients to make Popsicles. Because... I am going to freeze them... and it takes longer for hot things to cool down. So maybe my mistake was pre-making the hot part of the batter before hand. On taste, it was very sweet and milky, and you could almost taste the caloric overload explosion in your mouth. At 140 calories each, their taste was just not worth it. Never again.



No comments:

Post a Comment